Donations & Support
Donations by check may be dropped in the offering plate or mailed to:
Metropolitan Community Church of Knoxville
7820 Redeemer Lane
Knoxville, TN 37919
One time and recurring donations are accepted online
You may donate by credit card, debit card, or bank checking account. Your gift may be designated to our General Fund or one of our ministry funds. The transaction is processed securely through EasyTithe.
To donate from your browser:
Just press... and fill out the form.
To donate from your cell phone:
Text an amount to... 865-351-3008
To donate using the mobile app:
- Install the EasyTithe app for iOS or for Android .
- Launch the EasyTithe app .
- The first time you use the app, you will need to search for the church by name (Metropolitan Community Church - Knoxville) or zip code (37919). If you are at the church, you can also use the Find organizations near you option. Select our church from the list.
- Sign In or create your account.
- Use the button to start your donation. Enter the Amount of your gift.
- Select or set up a Payment method (Credit/debit card number or bank checking account).
- Select the Fund for your gift (General, A Place at the Table, Building, Deacons)
- Select the Recurrence for your gift. If not a one time gift, select the Frequency (One time, weekly, biweekly, monthly) and its Start Date.
- Lastly, select Give! to complete your donation.
Note that in addition to making donations, the mobile app allows you to review your giving history, modify or stop recurring gifts, and maintain payment methods.
Transaction Fees: EasyTithe charges a 2.6% transaction fee for each online, mobile, or text donation. When giving online or using the mobile app, you can ensure your entire donation goes to the church by paying this transaction fee. This option is automatically selected. If you do not wish to cover this fee, simply uncheck this box.
Metropolitan Community Church of Knoxville is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your tax deductible contributions help us continue our mission of outreach to the LGBT and Straight communities of Knoxville and East Tennessee.